Students, Please log in to the portal by clicking 'Sign In' below to access your information
Please try clearing your browser cache if you are having trouble logging in.
- If you are an alumni and have a balance to pay please click here. You will need to create an account using your UTPB email when logging in for the first time.
- If you are faculty/staff please go to Falcon4u and use the important link section to access PeopleSoft.
You will need your FalconID to login to electronic resources such as my.utpb.edu, Canvas and your email.
Your FalconID looks like:
(last name) + (underscore) + (first letter of first name) + (last 5 digits of UTPB student ID)
Name : Jane Doe
StudentID # 9001232344
FalconID = doe_j32344
If you need to reset your password, or if you have not yet set a password for your FalconID, please use the FalconID account management tools.
Trouble Logging In?
You will need a FalconID and password to login to my.utpb.edu.
- If you do not know your FalconID, and you were a student prior to Fall 2015, you can look it up here.
- If you have not set the password for your FalconID, claim it now.
- If you do not know your password, you can reset it here.
- Still can't login? View the login troubleshooting guide.
*** This system is for use by authorized users only ***
All users of this system are subject to having all activities on this system monitored and/or recorded by system personnel. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that is such monitoring reveals possible evidence of criminal activity, system personnel may provide the results of such monitoring to law enforcement officials. All activities on this system are also subject to the terms and conditions of the U.T. Permian Basin Acceptable Use Policy for State-Owned Information Resources and established information security policies.